Author Topic: January 10, 2019  (Read 716 times)

N8ML

• Administrator
    • View Profile
January 10, 2019
« on: January 11, 2019, 03:05:59 PM »
Agenda

- Welcome to 2019!
 - Strategic Vision for 2019
 - Updates
 - Questions?

Strategic Plan for 2019

We will refine and execute on the following areas in 2019:

1. Youth Programs.  Chad is going to spearhead this initiative. We need to focus on a few core areas around Aviatres and Right Flyers, melding in some other Youth initiatives.  Chad and his team consisting of Angela, Gia, and Dan. The team will be needing help from Chapter members.

2. Membership Focus.  I’m going to work on meeting presentations, Quarterly trips/events and make sure that our ancient adult members have a better experience.  Membership also includes Envision Unlimited outreach, Pietenpol build project, etc.

3. Hangar – before the end of 2019 the Hangar will be a destination for anyone in the Chapter. I’m working on this and will submit a preliminary design plan in the next few weeks. We will start weekly get togethers when the weather warms up.

4. Funding – I’ll be asking for volunteers to help us drive Cavalcade based funding in conjunction with the Tri-Motor (if we get it) and Rod Baker Ford.  We must have a renewable and consistent way to generate funds. On that note, the 501c3 is done. This will open up year long fundraising.

Updates

- Member Dues – tonight!

- EAA 461 Forum – By Law’s will be posted here

- Gary’s Group Me setup. Gary will present.

- Sunday, February 17th, build a plane competition for the Aviatres/Right Flyers. We are going to need  volunteer help so if you are interested let us know!

- 172 Picked up, we will analyze and see if we are better off parting out

- Jim O fund redirect to Emily.

- Doc Steichen – Cali trip, tour of Space X

- Last Saturday was a great day at the airport – working on planes, gave rides to Gia, Angelina, Emily and John Coleris went with Jorge, and Chad took Al and John.

- Ray Allen scholarship – $10,000 Gia has under control.

Presentation on the 17 year journey to restore a Fairchild 24 by Bob and Jim

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:19:55 PM by N8ML »